The photographs I used for this series all come from my hometown. For Tooele, they are all iconic sighs including the view of the Great Salt Lake. Tooele is a small town just wet of Salt Lake City, and doesn't get enough credit for the things it has to offer. From the high school, to the haunted hotel, these are the things that make Tooele. I wanted to capture that Tooele is very diverse and as you can see, some parts are wealthy, and some are poor. Welcome to Tooele!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
THREE These photographs are a series that consist of a repetition of three. The number three reflects who I am. I am a triplet. I see my ...
-
I capture photographs to bring out the qualities in people that others often overlook or do not recognize. I reveal these qualities by the ...
-
Cyanotypes can be made in a number of ways, including laying physical objects on top of paper that has been coated with a sensitized emulsio...




















No comments:
Post a Comment